GardePro E7 WiFi Trail Camera with Dedicated App
We understand your pain points when using a traditional trail camera, we are purposed to drop the various inconveniences you have to remove the SD card and check it on a computer, and provide you the way that within the signal range, you can quietly observe wild animals or pedestrians without causing their attentions.
So we built the WiFi trail camera solution and provide the App that is incredibly easy to use.
- Wi-Fi Connection and Free Mobile App
- Reliable Signal with Enhanced External Antenna
- 32mp Still Image
- 1296p H.264 Video with Sound
- Up to 100ft Night vision
- IP66 Waterproof
GardePro Mobile App
Dedicate App for your more easy to connect and manage your cameras. On the App, you can live view, know the camera status, program settings, manage images and videos.
Powerful External Antenna
Within 45ft+ (in open areas), external antenna can achieve stable WiFi connection and high-speed transmission between your camera and mobile phone, and significantly reduce WiFi connection interruption. Enjoy travelling with your cameras.
Crisp Clear 32mp Still Image
A state-of-the-art image sensor, a high-quality optical Starlight lens and a new generation of imaging technology combined with an exclusive algorithm to deliver crisp clear images both day and night.
1296p H.264 HD Videos
Records an amazing clear 1296p or 1080p video with audio. The videos are well compressed in the H.264 MP4 format (average ~ 1MB / s), which significantly reduces the file size (80% less). The MP4 video is also compatible with all players.
940nm No Glow Night Vision
Smart infrared illumination technology, f/1.6 aperture optical lens and sensitive image sensor work together to provide clear night vision. No blurring and no washout. The 940nm infrared technology also ensures that your camera won’t scare any animals.
Ready for Any Weathers
Brand-new compact and sturdy housing design ensures the camera achieve high grade water-proof and dust resistance. It is ideal for all kinds of outdoor activities.
More Features and Details – The GardePro E7 camera deserves you
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz 802.11 b / g / n, WiFi signal range: 45ft+ (in an open place), Bluetooth signal range: 33ft.
- Low-power Standby (Compatible with Bluetooth technology, range limited within 33ft for camera discover）
- App System Requirements: IOS 9.0 or later, Android 7.0 or later
- 3 Capture Modes (photo, video, photo then video)
- Video: 2304×1296 at 20fps, 1920×1080 at 30fps, 1080×720 at 30fps in MP4 or MOV format
- Image: 32MP, 24MP, 16MP, 8MP, 4MP
- 0.2s Trigger Speed, 0.5s Recovery Time
- 2.4″ color display
- The E7 is not supposed to connect to a home WiFi router and network, WiFi hotspots.
- Open the App to check the field of view of the camera, check the captured images in the gallery tab. (Note: the App doesn’t support realtime event notification)
RELIABLE DESIGN FOR OUTDOOR USE
- IP66 waterproof
- Operation temperature: -4~140F
- A 12volts jack on the bottom is good for connecting external power supply (user supplied, the plug size must comply with 5.5×2.1mm), and a tripod mount screw in the base for alternative mounting options.
- Other Valuable Features: playback, time stamp, programmable operation hours, time lapse, loop recording.
IMPORTANT NOTES AND TIPS
- Requires 8 AA batteries and a standard size Class10 SD/SDHC/SDXC card (up to 512GB) (SD card NOT included).
- Please format your SD card in the camera before using it for the first time.
- Please use lithium batteries in cold weather for longer lifetime.
- In order to get an optimal night picture, please remove or avoid the obstacles in front of the camera when installing.
There are no reviews yet.