GardePro E6 WiFi Trail Camera
The GardePro E6 is a new generation of Wi-Fi trail cameras. The camera has a built-in Wi-Fi module (also compatible with Bluetooth) so that you can connect and operate the camera through a dedicated app (“GardePro Mobile”). The module, operating in low power, is used for device discovery, and used for preview, image transmission and settings.
The camera also features the all-new innovative and ultra-clear imaging technology to deliver high-resolution image quality.
- Wi-Fi Connection and Free Mobile app
- Reliable Signal with an Antenna
- Captures Crystal Clear 24MP Still Image
- Records 2304x1296P H.264 Video with Sound
- Clear Night Vision Up to 75ft
- Perfect 110° View Angle with Distortion Correction
- Supports Up to 256GB SD card (user supplied)
Reliable Wi-Fi Connection
An antenna on the E6 ensures more reliable Wi-Fi signal transmission. By simply downloading the app (GardePro Mobile), and launching the app, you can easily get your camera connected with your mobile phone within minutes.
Compatible with Bluetooth
An ultra-low-power wireless module (compatible with Bluetooth) is integrated for camera discovery. No remote control is required. All of this is just for your convenience, and it is very power-saving. The camera works in low power by default, 8 batteries can last for more than 8 months in standby.
The app is well compatible with up-to-date Android or iOS versions. On the app, you can preview the images, program your camera, and download pictures or videos on your mobile phone without reaching your camera and removing the SD card. It also allows you to add and manage multiple cameras.
Clearer 24MP Still Image
A state-of-the-art image sensor, premium starlight optical lens and new generation imaging technology combined with exclusive algorithm, smart illumination technology, blur reduction to provide crisp clear day and night footage.
Higher Resolution 1296P Video
Records amazing 2304×1296 20fps video or 1920×1080 30fps with audio. Videos are well compressed in H.264 MP4 format (average ~1MB/s), significantly reduce file size, downloading and sharing to family or friends is more quicker than traditional game cameras. The MP4 video is also compatible with any players.
No Glow Night Vision
Features upgraded 940nm infrared technology that keeps your camera imperceptible at night, smart infrared illumination technology, advanced optical lens, image sensor combined to ensure clear night vision. No blur and no wash-out.
More Features and Details – The GardePro E6 camera deserves you
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n, Compatible with Bluetooth: BLE5.0 (Signal Range Limit: 33ft/10m)
- App System Requirements: iOS 9.0 or later, Android 7.0 or later
- 3 Capture Modes (photo, video, photo then video)
- Video: 2304×1296 at 20fps, 1920×1080 at 30fps, 1080×720 at 30fps in MP4 or MOV format
- Picture: 24MP, 20MP, 16MP, 8MP, 4MP
- 0.5s Trigger Speed, 0.5s Recovery Time
- 2.4” Color Display
- Requires 8 AA batteries and a standard size SD card (user supplied).
- Please format your SD card in the camera before first use.
RELIABLE DESIGN FOR OUTDOOR PURPOSE
- IP66 waterproof
- Operation temperature: -4~140F
- A 12volts jack on the bottom is good for connecting external power supply (user supplied, the plug size must comply with 5.5×2.1mm), and a tripod mount screw in the base for alternative mounting options.
- Other Valuable Feature: playback, time stamp, programmable operation hours, time lapse, loop recording.
IMPORTANT NOTES AND TIPS
- Please use lithium batteries in cold weather to get longer lifetime.
- To get clear night image, please eliminate obstacles in front of the camera as possible.
- It is not supposed to connect to home router, WiFi hotspot. In open areas, WiFi range can reach 45ft.
- Does not support realtime alert. You can open the app to check the camera’s capture area or view the video or image in gallery tab.