The GardePro E5S trail cam gets improved quality image up to 32MP, and extends capacity to record video up to 10 minutes, also supports up to 512GB standard-size SD card, more compatible with SD cards, features all-new compact housing design for easier operation and mounting.
It also features ultra-fast motion detection and no glow invisible infrared technology, which is perfect for outdoor wildlife deer trail and home security, stealth and won’t scare any animals.
- Records 2304×1296 HD Video with Sound
- Captures Crisp Clear 32MP Still Image
- No Glow Night Vision Range 100ft
- Ultra Fast 0.1S Trigger Speed
- Ultra Long 90ft Detection Distance
- Supports 512GB Standard SD Card (User Supplied)
Crisp Clear 32MP Still Image
A state-of-the-art image sensor and new generation imaging technology combined with exclusive image tuning algorithm, smart illumination technology, blur reduction to provide crisp clear day and night footage. No glow technology keeps your camera imperceptible at night.
Higher Resolution 1296P Video
Records amazing 2304×1296 20fps video or 1920×1080 30fps with audio. Videos are well compressed in H.264 MP4 format (average ~1MB/s), significantly reduce file size, downloading and sharing to family or friends is more quicker than traditional game cameras. The MP4 video is also best compatible with any players.
Ultra Fast 0.1S Trigger Speed
Preactivated and fast-boot technology combined to reach ultra-fast 0.1s trigger speed and 0.5s recovery time, quickly captures every exciting moment. This game cam also features 90ft detection distance, 3 motion sensitivity levels adjustable for kinds of outdoor applications.
GardePro E5S TRAIL CAMERA
IMPORTANT NOTES AND BEST PRACTICES
- Requires 8 AA batteries and a standard size SD card (user supplied).
- Please format your SD card in the camera before first use (The camera uses FAT32 filesystem), the cam supports SD card up to 512GB.
- Please use lithium batteries in cold weather to get longer lifetime. To get more clear night image, please eliminate obstacles in front of the camera as possible.
Reliable Design for Outdoor Applications
- Sturdy housing design, IP66 waterproof, operation temperature: -4~140F, idea for outdoor application – deer, critter and any animal wildlife trail, hunting, or home security
- A 12volts jack on the bottom is good for connecting external power supply (user supplied, the plug size must comply with 5.5×2.1mm)
- A tripod mount screw in the base for alternative mounting options
Easy to Use and Flexible Options
- Easy to use with a built-in 2.4” color screen and TV remote style operation buttons, intuitive operation menu
- The E5 cam supports 3 capture modes (photo, video, photo+video), playback, time stamp, programmable operation hours, time lapse, loop recording
- Supports up to 512GB SDHC/SDXC memory card (user supplied)
- Supports up to 10-minute video recording and up to 9 photo burst